Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. C

    Cn gp7

    Hi ! The first one are blomberg and the second flexicoil ? The flexicoil are the " commun" on GP 7/9 ? Thanks !
  2. C

    Cn gp7

    Hi ! Can you post or give me a link if you know one with a very clear picture of the 2 different truck, i will try to see what i need first ? Thanks !
  3. C

    Cn gp7

    Hi ! I check them again and on a picture on CNLine 11/2 on page 15 i see the unit 4811 with the 3 horn forward...
  4. C

    Cn gp7

    Hi ! I see this web site, excellent model are show of course. I'm not sure that all unit are the same horn but it can be a option to take this one ! THanks !
  5. C

    Cn gp7

    Hi ! It make some month that i don't write here ! I'm starting to find information on a new project, A CN GP7 I have some question and i appreciate if someone can help me. #1 I have some picture but if someone have some other, it's sure that it can be helpfull. #2 I model # 4820...
  6. C

    CN passenger car

    HI ! Someone know if the 2 "new" passenger car of walthers are accurate for CN ? THanks !
  7. C

    Railfanning ?

    Hi ! I don't know if this subject is corect here but for those one that it can be interrested, i have some video of train's on dailymotion http://www.dailymotion.com/ccool25 By the way, it make several month that i don't come here. I did not model anything from this period too...
  8. C

    H-12-44 hand rails

    Hi ! No sorry... your only chance it's on walthers.com or the site of smokey valley, if you don't find any picture on them.... you can wait to see if other member here already buy from us... In the list of smokey valley, does it have something for fairbank and morse ? On the walthers...
  9. C

    H-12-44 hand rails

    HI ! Smokey valley make some stanchion but i don't if they make for your model. You can check them. Thanks !
  10. C

    project

    Hi ! It’s another project that i almost finish, A SD40-2 of Grand Tronc. On this one i have 3 error... the first one i have make the number 5930 and i don’t know if it’s already have this paint scheme lol the next one i must remove the all season windows after that i glue them and i broke the...
  11. C

    Detail West parts

    HI ! I often order from georges train's it have the major part in stock and he post your order in the next 24H. At the moment in Caanda is the better that i find for service and inventory. Thanks !
  12. C

    US army

    any help to finish please ? Thanks !
  13. C

    project

    Here is the last picture
  14. C

    project

    Hi ! Here is a project that I almoes finished, just mist the decoder and cupler When i start them i take the decision to don't paint them completly and i thin that the better way it's to strip the paint for better match with paint and decals. I have add the corect bell on the side of...
  15. C

    US army

    Hi ! 3 questions to finish... - Grille : I have 3 option i think, #1 try to fit Detail Associate 2711, #2 Smokey valley 138 but it have no picture, i don't know if it's really the good design and if the 4 grille are include or #3 try to have them by kaslo. What do you think about this...
  16. C

    Other project Kaslo GP9 CN # 7200

    Hi ! Not a lot for the moment, anyway i must order some pieces to finish them. On other forum i see someone that he have built a wonderfull and i ask some question to him about my interogation, it look like very busy... i'm waiting for a answer. By the time i'm working on other project, i...
  17. C

    Catalogue for Juneco ?

    Hi ! Anyone know if i can find a online catalogue with picture for juneco parts ? Thanks !
  18. C

    Cn fm24-66

    HI ! Always looking for answer... Anyone know if it have a bell and where is it originaly ? ( not on the front of the long ) Thanks !
  19. C

    stripping paint on walthers F40

    Hi ! Anyone try with easy lift off ? Thanks !
  20. C

    stripping paint on walthers F40

    Hi ! I don't know nothing about the technic, can you tell me more detail please ? Thanks !




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top