Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. C

    CN passenger car

    Hi again Jim, yes it's exactly this one :) I will check if the branchline look good for this one.... again.. if you have some information i appreciate ! THanks !
  2. C

    Canadian trolley

    Hi ! Jim : i see them on internet... the bachman look to be "cheap" and not a lot of detail. The bowser "look" to be better. Do you know if it's accurate ? I will check them this week too but if you know i appreciate your help again Thanks !
  3. C

    Canadian trolley

    Hi ! Anyone know a accurate version of trolley used in montreal or quebec city ? Thanks !
  4. C

    CN passenger car

    HI ! No other information to help me ? Thanks !
  5. C

    CN passenger car

    Hi ! Thanks a lot Jim :)
  6. C

    CN passenger car

    Hi ! I want this car just for fun, in fact i have see them at St-Constant and smiths falls museum and i want have some because i find them beautifull. My first idea it's to have the era of about 1890-1910 with the open deck at each side... but i think that it's impossible. In the museum...
  7. C

    CN passenger car

    Hi ! The era of "Pullman" car and older. Thanks !
  8. C

    CN passenger car

    HI ! THanks for the help. I don't want rapido, i just want more older. If anyone call tell me about the roundhouse 50' i appreciate or any other idea. Thanks !
  9. C

    CN passenger car

    Hi ! I already ask in other forum, it's possible that you already see my question. I'm looking for accurate passenger car of CN, it can be a kit or ready to roll but i'm not interrested of "big" kitbash. I don't have specific period... i just want to oldest as possible starting with...
  10. C

    where to find picture

    Hi ! All picture can help :) Thanks !
  11. C

    where to find picture

    Hi ! Thanks again foryour help ! www.cnrphotos.com are a excellent sites for CN pictures, it's not the better for freight car but have a lot of category. Where is the adress for freight car.... something like freightrailfan ?? If someone have other, just tel me ! Thanks !
  12. C

    where to find picture

    Hi ! I don't know where make my question... My computer was stolen and i loose a lot of information I want to know the most web site as possible to see picture of locomotive ? Thanks for your help !
  13. C

    CN GP40-2LW Kitbash

    Hi ! Nice project ! Your snowshield don't like to be corect. If i don't make a error it must have the same angle that the cab. I hope to see more soon :) THanks !
  14. C

    US army

    Hi ! To make a model with round cab i must scratchbult the front, where are the numberboard ans the windows too. Each comments are good but i'm not sure that it's more easy. Anyway i want at least 2 locomotive, when the right cab where available i probably make the other model. THanks !
  15. C

    US army

    Hi ! Thanks for the information. I will check what i want to make exactly. About the half of GP10 are made with "square" cab. I probably make this one for the moment. The GP9 low nose cab must be available soon for CN, i probably can be fitted for other use. THanks a lot.
  16. C

    US army

    Hi ! Thanks for your interrest. I want to make a short Hood with "square" cab. I probably take the cab of GP-40 not the hood ! My question is ( if it's you that it make the model ) : #1 The SD40-2 cab, it is the better ? #3 Does proto make the short hood like GP18 ? #4 What is...
  17. C

    US army

    Hi ! Nobody can help me ? Thanks !
  18. C

    US army

    I check my project i little bite... I have find a Proto 2000 GP18 high hood to start. The series of US army loco look to be difficult to know, the number a mixed with rebuilt, remake, EX GTW, EX- ... etc ! ( I hope you enderstand) To make a GP10 : I think that it's the most accurate for...
  19. C

    US army

    Hi ! Thanks for the information. This locomotive it's a switcher and i want to make the main line locomotive. This locomotive it's impossible to make them in HO, i think ! Thanks for the information :)
  20. C

    US army

    Hi ! It's sure that i write in french lol just check the picture and video :P See you next !




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top