ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
M
I sprayed a little shack today looks good but yea i will need a booth i got a ventahood i took out of kitchen im going to use and vent it outside i turned out ok for first time need to pratice some more.
-
M
oh I'm good on air got a 6 hp 60 gal compressor lol use to run air tools working on hotrods back when I was younger.I been on youtube watching vids, now i need to get it out and start painting. Thinking i might need to build a paint booth since i will be painting in my shop,and i got a old...
-
M
well I wasnt so much as asking just kinda happy I got one, and it was on sale at the time i have worked all weekend now I'm on vacation this week so it will get used some got a couple building im going to play with and see how it turns out.
-
M
I bought a deluxe airbrush from harbor freight on thursday now i just got to figure out how to use it and to mix the paint. I want to weather some rolling stock and just mess around with some things.Is there any place on the net to get basics on using one? It was on slae for 14.99, got braided...
-
M
yall are welcome glad I could finally contribute something for a change since I have taken so many good ideas and advise for here.74169[/ATTACH]"] , 74171[/ATTACH]"]
-
M
some of leaked out from under the foam board , I should have dug out foam and not cut all the way through to the plywood like a bowl i guess then it wouldn't have leaked.
-
M
few updates it is almost fully cured.74165[/ATTACH]"] , 74167[/ATTACH]"]
-
M
Are yall reading my mind i been thinking of doing that very thing on my layout,i been wondering how it would look
-
M
where wold u find envirotex at in walmart
-
M
it not too thin, it takes 24 to 48 hours to cure so ill no more then so far it looks clear.
-
M
I was at walmart today found an epoxy water used for floral figured I would give it try on my lake. The cost was 5.96 so figured why not give it a try.74161[/ATTACH]"] , 74163[/ATTACH]"]
-
M
Learned something today i bought the ws water kit that you heat up well i heated it up and poured it in and guess what it melted the foam board. I felt like a total idiot so now i got to fix that. Was a good leason.
-
M
think i will waint till i get rest of scenery done to finish ballasting, going tomorrow or maybe next week to get some more of my buildings so i can figure out all the layout for that
-
M
I'm ballasting right now too and if you dont use the 50/50 mix u will see right away why you should use it. A section of mine got to dry and I figure it out pretty quick.
-
M
tell me what yall think so far remember this is my first time.73961[/ATTACH]"] ,
-
M
i watched a video on youtube and try that way seems to work pretty good I'm using the glue bottle to drop the glue. I'll post some pics later. I think it looks ok for my frist time.
-
M
im wondering if it is too thick it sprays a good mist with water in it could i need to water it down more it is mixed 50/50 white glue and water
-
M
i got the turnout I needed today along with a box car and some ballast, and some stuff to start the ground cover.I'm having trouble with ballast ,I use the foam road bed stuff and im having a hard time getting the ballast to stick to the side and caint get a spray bottle to spray glue.it shots a...
-
M
yea i know but the wife is keep tight rains on my spending on it so its a slow process, still trying to figure out whee to start on sceanery. I been trying to get to hobby shop for a week went today they had closed miss it by 10 min grrr.im going to pick up couple more buildings, stuff to make...
-
M
I'm new to model trains i have started a ho layout. Been alot of fun and good way to destress after a hard day at work.here is some pics of it so far.73952[/ATTACH]"]http://,73954[/ATTACH]"]http:// , 73956[/ATTACH]"]73957[/ATTACH]"]http:// , 73959[/ATTACH]"]http://
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)