Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. S

    Noob here, my first layout...pic inside!!

    I posted pics of all the stuff I got...I will be posting more pics of my build shortly...I think I messed up my track :( The ballast didnt get along with it too well....
  2. S

    Pics of the stuff I bought....Do you thinik I got a good deal?????

    Thank you Little Foot! Im glad to be here.. I have been in RC my whole life, just never really got into trains...It seems like it will be fun....I will post more pics of my build as I go along...I think I messed up my track though :( The instructions on the ballast didnt work with me too well.....
  3. S

    Pics of the stuff I bought....Do you thinik I got a good deal?????

    Im new to the train hobby, and posted pics of the layout im building...Here are pics of all the stuff I bought for $150.00 I'm just wondering if I did ok...
  4. S

    Noob here, my first layout...pic inside!!

    These were not built, I think they came already built, its a Santa Fe 6500 (4 of them) and a Union Pacific 2007...I looked them up on Ebay and they are cheap...I bought a guy out, he had all this stuff and I got it for $150 -the plywood, which was $10.00...I got alot of stuff, I have pics and...
  5. S

    Noob here, my first layout...pic inside!!

    I could do that..As of right now its on my wife's kitchen table :S lol...Im not sure if it will go on a table or on the ground..Thank you for the info, I would hate to see the engine smashed on the first go around...
  6. S

    Noob here, my first layout...pic inside!!

    Well im completely new to model train..I have been a avid RC'er for a long time..I thought I would build a layout and see where it went..This is where im at so far..Let me know what you think..Any input would be greatly appreciated!




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top