Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. D

    Flextrack & curve raduis...

    I actually think sectional track works best for smaller radii curves. Pinch the connectors so the sections join tightly and don't kink the joints. Solder them all and leave small gaps in the straight track. I think flex track is best used when making broad curves, or making a big bow in an...
  2. D

    Athearn gp38-2 shell on an atlas drive?

    Has anybody tried this? A modern atlas silver series I'm talking about. Before I buy a new motor to upgrade the drive an one of my well detailed athearn shells, I was wondering how difficult it would be to modify the shell or the atlas drive to fit each other. Thanks.
  3. D

    Has anybody used Dr. Mikes Forumla 2 super glue

    New member here. Been lurking, finally joined. Can't speak to your specific product mentioned, but I have used the standard hardware store 2 part epoxy to repair atlas handrails with wonderful results. I don't know the brand name of the product, I inherited several tubes from my dad about...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top