Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. dave92029

    Best Hobby Shops on the Web

    Train Stuff is my 1st Choice...again, and again, and again I have bought a lot of stuff from Train Stuff (MB Klein) in the last month. They ship in one to two days, and my order arrives within a week. They offer Priority US Mail, which is low priced and fast delivery :) One of the Kato...
  2. dave92029

    Contemplating the "Big Switch"...

    I just added N scale to "The Collection" I started with a Kato M1 Oval and haven't stop ordering online. ;) I'm really impressed with the level of detail on my cars. The Kato GE GEVO ES44AC runs very smooth from just barely moving to wide open. My oval at present covers the Dining room...
  3. dave92029

    MRC Power G on Unitrack?

    My order for N Scale trains and track was recently placed, so I'm a complete newB with N Scale. Included in my initial order was a Unitrack M1 set that includes the Kato power controller. I also have some LGB trains that I use a MRC Power G controller. This MRC power controller for the G...
  4. dave92029

    What's it cost?

    My SO has asked me how much my N scale layout might cost. My initial response was: "Duh?" She asked me to be more specific. :confused: I can use some help! My objective is to keep it small enough to fit on a 4' x 5' table. I'm thinking about modifying this layout...
  5. dave92029

    He who hesitates is ..... Careful

    Hi Russell I'm also getting back into trains and have decided to go with N scale. I have lots of boxes of barely used Lionel and Z scale to sell. Any suggestions on where is the best place to sell these trains? I'm familiar with eBay but I'm not sure that is where I would get the best price...
  6. dave92029

    Best Hobby Shops on the Web

    I just placed an order for a Kato Rural station from:http://www.hobbysurplus.com/hobbysavingsenews.asp How come I have not seen that name listed by others? :eek:




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top