Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. B

    2nd Anual How Many Contest????

    Guess I shouldn't have drank all that cough syrup! :eek:
  2. B

    2nd Anual How Many Contest????

    I'd say 278.
  3. B

    New to forums and to the hobby

    Thanks a ton everyone!!!!!! Maybe a little background is in order. I've built plastic models since I was about 9, (I'm 48 now); cars, ships and military. I also got into D&D miniatures and 1/285 miniature war games. I've built tables and dioramas for many years, so those skills are in place. I...
  4. B

    New to forums and to the hobby

    Thank you sir!!! That is precisely why I started doing the research. So, I've got a couple beginner books on the way and am stopping by the local shop, we seem to have a pretty good one here. And ask some questions and pick up another book. (As you can see, I'm a BIG reader.) And maybe my first...
  5. B

    New to forums and to the hobby

    Hi y'all. Been reading here for awhile and have made up my mind to give it a try. I've decided on an N sale and have a plan in mind, but want to start out small. Is it possible to get a good starter set under $80? I've looked at Bachmann Thunder Valley, Life Like Lil Joe or should I just...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top