ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
A
As a Santa Fe fan and N scale modeler, allow me to say, Very Nice Layout! I especially like the old Harvey House hotel and station in Needles (did some railfanning there back in June 1991 when you could and not get hassled).
Allen Evans
Federal Way, WA
-
A
Looks like they used a well TRAINED package, it even returns when called! :-)!!!
-
A
You actually used your wife's tweezers :eek: ...and you're still alive!! Boy, you're brave! BTW, great looking layout!
-
A
I usually just went with their cheapest way which I assumed to be UPS Ground, thanks for the heads up on the USPS option.
-
A
I buy from both dealers and am satisfied with both except for the shipping from MBK. BLW ships by USPS Priority which gets my orders to me in usually two days (New Jersey to Washington state) while MBK uses UPS Ground which will take at least a week, interesting considering that the shipping...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)