Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. blue02celi

    Another Newbie

    thanks, something to look into when I get things straight, first things first of course, and Im assuming thats the layout
  2. blue02celi

    Another Newbie

    I didnt know they made dummy engines, so now Im guessing thats what it is. the wheels are black, seemed like plastic so was wondering how it got power. either way, I've been spending hours looking around at track layouts, figuring out what I want. soo many options I have no clue what I really...
  3. blue02celi

    Another Newbie

    seems the Athearn SDP-40 will be used for just scenery, I opened it up and, from looking at pictures on ebay, seems to be missing the motor, or whatever is supposed to be in the middle, so that one as well was gutted.
  4. blue02celi

    Another Newbie

    more pics of the last engine
  5. blue02celi

    Another Newbie

    ah well, cant complain too much it was free
  6. blue02celi

    Another Newbie

    the engines (the silverstreak is hollow with exception to the wheels) everything else, mostly just track have a question about track... is there different kind of track or is most track about the same? as in same material, or any track that should be avoided thanks Luis
  7. blue02celi

    Another Newbie

    its HO scale, I can take some pics if you're interested in seeing them, I have 4 engines, a black one that says new york central on it (not a steam) #7240, a steam engine #638 that says chatanooga on the coal car, a santa fe engine, blue and yellow #3500 and a bright chrome and red union...
  8. blue02celi

    Another Newbie

    Hello. I've always been interested in all kinds of models since I was young. lately been looking into model railroading. I havent looked at the site yet but Im sure theres tons of info around for a newbie like myself. I recently got a box of stuff from someone in the area that I guess had...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top