Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. A

    White decals?

    Sounds good but PDFs wont help me since I use Corel Draw. I dont know why but when I open a PDF with Corel, it resized the the art work in both height and length as well as spacing. You offer sounds reasonable considering what fonts and logos cost now a days.
  2. A

    White decals?

    Great site you have there. Some interesting logos and signs. I would need the vector file for them since I print using and Alps but alot can be printed using an inkjet.
  3. A

    White decals?

    Nice job on those white decals.




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top