ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
I don't have a layout yet but I'm buying trains and gear as I can afford it. I read this thread and thought I might as well buy a few 40's to 60's cars for my layout when I can. I went to both of our local Wal-marts and neither had Matchbox or Hot Wheel cars in 1/87 scale. I went out to a large...
-
Have you ever topped a mountain road and started down and see the warning sign of "3% grade for next 3 miles"? This might be something new for those of you in Florida or Kansas. ;) (I was born and raised in FL, whose highest point is Britton Hill at 345 feet, so I can get away with that...
-
Looking gooooood!! I can't wait to see more of your progress. Seeing photos of works in progress like yours keep me motivated and helps me in my planning process.
I was looking in the background of some of your photos and I noticed your train display case. What are the trains in the bottom...
-
Winston Salem, NC
I've tried to update my information but I can't seem to find the right page. I guess you have to reach a certain level of posts before your allowed to do that.
Reid
-
There are two things you need to check on ALL E-bay auctions before you make the first bid. 1) The sellers feedback. I don't mean just the percentage, ie..85% or 95%...but what the 5% to 15% negative buyers have to say and how the seller responds to their negative feedback. If the buyer states...
-
I Was Up Now You Are
MeanJean
Welcome to the other coast. I'm sure you have noticed that you left the beautiful one. I used to live above you in Spokane, WA, now I'm below in NC. Good looking RXR. Glad to see it made the 3,000 mile journey okay. Keep up the good work.
Reid in NC
-
Great Looking Cement
This is one beauty of a cement road. You have the expansion joints, the tar fill in's, the cracks, the heaved up road bed, the markings...this is one top notch recreation. Way to go!!!!!
Reid in NC
-
I like what you have accomplished with your modified Central Midland. I have spent a lot of time the last few days looking at books to help me decide what layout to install into the space I cleared out in the basement. I liked the Oregan Pass Line (HO 36) in the Atlas book #14 but it was...
-
You have to select the scale that you want to print from the print menu. A 1 equals 1:1. The lay-out will then be divided up into rectangles (sheets of paper) You then click on the lay-out for what sections (pages) you want to print. Say you only want to print the track out and not the empty...
-
First things first....this is a wonderful lay-out. I read all nine pages and was wishing for a total track lay-out print so I could trace the tracks. I went back to post #1 and found what I was looking for. I love the continuous track lay-out design. Keep up the good work and continue posting...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)