ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
G
I am not in a rush, so no need to get a train set that I will eventually replace. How is Kato?
With the power pack, how do I know it is enough to get the train moving?
-
G
So how exactly do I start? What brand is good? Where should I buy? [I know ebay is good.] What track do I use? How do I make the train even go?
-
G
$250 for everything, even a but of track if possible.
Sounds like UP was a good choice!
I was thinking the San Fransisco - LA line.
Thanks for the help so far guys, taking my jumbled thoughts and putting some order to them!
Also, I just measured the space I have, 3x5, not much but that is all...
-
G
Price Range? - $250 and under for a start.
Era - Modern? I like Diesels if that helps.
What railroad? - Union Pacific, love those forests!
Radius? - I do not know! No idea what my 'layout' is going to be. I do know that it is not going to be anything large.
-
G
Hello everyone, I need some help!
Just started looking at getting into this hobby in HO scale, but that is all I know!
I do not want a RTR kit, as I want a good diesel loco and track, not some cheap thing that is gonna break withing the first week!
That said, I have no idea were to turn or...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)