Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. 2

    WPF--- 02nov-12nov

    Great work everyone!! I haven't posted in quite awhile.Here are three of my latest projects.Two RDG RS3's and a RDG 40ft'er in the Banner paint scheme.
  2. 2

    Weekly Photo Fun 8/14- 8/20

    Great modelling!! Everything looks fantastic!! Here are four Atlas units in the RDG paint scheme.No. 5201&5202 are factory painted with details and weathering added.Units 5209/10 started as undecorated models.Units were painted with SCII paints,MS decals,detail parts and weathering added...
  3. 2

    Weekly Photo Fun 7/3-7/9

    Chris, Yes the track is Kato unitrack. I painted the rails using a Floquil paint marker. I then weathered the track and roadbed using various rust and soot weathering powders. I then sealed the deal with dullcoat. Trent, the weeds are quit simple to use.They're Silflor Buffalo Grass,just...
  4. 2

    Weekly Photo Fun 7/3-7/9

    Did some work on the diorama this past week.,including weathering the rails and working in the road bed. The weeds are really taking over on this LV branch line.Here are some LV units running light. GP38ac leads GP18 305 and sister 311. I used Atlas 38's to represent the LV ac's. The geep 18 is...
  5. 2

    Weekly Photo Fun 6-26/7-02

    Jim, Thanks for your suggestion on my track and ballast. The diorama is not complete,but I did overlook this detail. I will throw some weathering to the track bed. Regards, Chris
  6. 2

    Weekly Photo Fun 6-26/7-02

    Hello all! First post to this forum. I really enjoy seeing all the great pictures of everyones work. Here are some pics of my work. The scene shows a short RDG coal train waiting on the passing siding till a LV light engine move clears.




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top