Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. drolmaeye

    have you guys heard of this??

    Would need to see prototype I guess the real question is does anyone make it in HO scale?
  2. drolmaeye

    +1 from the West Suburbs of Chicago

    Another long post Thanks, Bob and Gary, for the welcome. It looks like this hobby is alive and well in Illinois! I received my book the other day . . . lots for a newcomer to absorb but I am enjoying it. I have no experience with railroad history or operations so I am learning a lot in just...
  3. drolmaeye

    +1 from the West Suburbs of Chicago

    Well, I've been lurking for about ten days. Every time I look there are about 100 members and 500 guests online, so I thought it was time to take the plunge and join the minority. Looking from the outside this hobby strikes me as a little odd, but it's definitely growing on me as I learn more...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top