Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. davidpen

    What State do you live in?

    What State do you live in Ignoring the assumption that everyone who models US railroads lives in the US - smile - I live in Suffolk, UK, in a small village called Tuddenham St. Martin, where the St. Martin comes from the medieval church on the hill called St. Martin's. The most exciting thing...
  2. davidpen

    What do you do for a living?

    Hi, I have just joined up here. Living in the UK I need all the help I can get - smile. In fact I have been building US outline since I was 11. I spent 20 years in the City of London trading currencies and then 20 years writing software for bank trading rooms. Finally, my employer decided...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top