Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. railroad-guy

    Weekly Photo Fun 7/24-7/30

    Very nice!!!!
  2. railroad-guy

    Weekly Photo Fun 7/24-7/30

    First, beautiful tower! Most parts are the old Chooch line which I think Mike did sell to Berkshire Valley. (I have been collecting detail parts for years before finally starting to build a layout) Since I am still building I am not sure where the buildings will end up. Now they sit on a small...
  3. railroad-guy

    Weekly Photo Fun 7/24-7/30

    They were the 2000 The Three Stooges Hallmark Ornament set. I photographed each figure and then used Photoshop to place them in the picture. The figures are 4 1/2 inches tall which is why the Photoshop magic.
  4. railroad-guy

    Weekly Photo Fun 7/24-7/30

    That looks like a the real thing! Beautiful. These are the things I file away so I have them when start the scenery process. I hate benchwork :mad:
  5. railroad-guy

    Weekly Photo Fun 7/24-7/30

    Great stuff last week! Howard's Super Service. As a tribute to the short "Violent Is the Word for Curly" http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7023400490821896224 , we have Howard's Super Service.
  6. railroad-guy

    the Solar Powered railway

    It figures, California. No money but lots of rats.... :rolleyes:
  7. railroad-guy

    Weekly Photo Fun 7/17-7/23

    Yep and a coon. We get a lot of critters around here ;)
  8. railroad-guy

    Weekly Photo Fun 7/17-7/23

    The junk shop. You can find most anything here, if you dig around long enough. As with all by buildings they are not "planted" yet as the track work is on going.
  9. railroad-guy

    When was the last time.......

    Working out of a home office make it a bit easier for me. Go down stairs, work on a building, then track work, then wiring, then play in the yards with a few engines and cars then back to building....
  10. railroad-guy

    crossing and wayside signals on an O scale layout

    Here is what I am using http://rdsrr.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=553
  11. railroad-guy

    Weekly Photo Fun 710-7/16

    I knew there would be some problems. I am not ballasting till the second level is completed this fall.
  12. railroad-guy

    Weekly Photo Fun 710-7/16

    You like wavy? I had wavy going into the first heating season. Maybe more expansion joints :D
  13. railroad-guy

    Weekly Photo Fun 710-7/16

    I model my own road which keeps the rivet counters away :D Both sets will be something like this when I get them painted.
  14. railroad-guy

    Weekly Photo Fun 710-7/16

    The "jars" are small oblong beads with the tops being small round beads. All found at Hobby Lobby or Michaels. For me, time stopped in 1947. That allows steam and the most beautiful diesels ever made, PA's :D No EMD, all diesel is early Alco or FM.
  15. railroad-guy

    Weekly Photo Fun 710-7/16

    Hope everything is OK health wise. That is scary. Love the brine works. My next project is the one that was featured in RMC a few months ago from another O Scaler.
  16. railroad-guy

    Weekly Photo Fun 710-7/16

    Thanks Matt. Yes, Builders in Scale for the fan.
  17. railroad-guy

    Independence (and Canada) Day Photo Fun

    Yep. Also, they are VERY railfan friendly. Many will call or stop in to see what is running. All the Alcos are now gone :(
  18. railroad-guy

    In-ko-pah Railroad: First Youtube video

    Fantastic!
  19. railroad-guy

    Weekly Photo Fun 710-7/16

    Thanks, glad to be here. I normally hang out on "another" forum but it's getting kind of boring;) I model in O Scale (2 rail). The pipes are images I collected on the Web and brought into PhotoShop to make the display. The display cases are scratch built.
  20. railroad-guy

    Weekly Photo Fun 710-7/16

    First post... woo-woo Cigars anyone?




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top