Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. Rogue

    Complete Idiots!

    We need Operation Lifesaver on this side of the pond! Look at these idiots! http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7878211.stm
  2. Rogue

    Tornado goes to London

    None of our engines, steam, diesel or electric have bells (just whistles on steam and horns on everything else) which is a shame because I love the sound they make! To me they are iconically North American!
  3. Rogue

    Tornado goes to London

    Nope shovelling coal just like they did back in the day!
  4. Rogue

    Tornado goes to London

    The new Tornado steam loco makes it's first run to London! http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7876162.stm
  5. Rogue

    Extreme Trains # UK

    Well, watched it last night and thought it was fantastic. They started the series with the episode about the Acela which I have been on so really, really enjoyed it! The format here has an English woman doing all the voiceover stuff and the presenter doing his bit. I didn't find him annoying in...
  6. Rogue

    Extreme Trains # UK

    Extreme Trains - For UK based members A heads up to those of you in the UK that the History Channel (and History HD) is beginning to show Extreme Trains, the series that began late last year in the US, here starting at 9.00pm tonight and on History+1 at 10.00pm. I know what I'll be watching on...
  7. Rogue

    Under Construction - Birmingham UK

    Amazing, Jim! I am just so impressed! and not only with the padlock but everything you build! I wish I had the skill and patience to scratchbuild!
  8. Rogue

    Under Construction - Birmingham UK

    Amazed at that padlock! How did you make something so small that detailed?
  9. Rogue

    The future of the Hobby

    Whenever I visit my LHS I usually only see older citizens checking out the train stuff while younger folks tend to be more interested in R/C tanks & cars. When I visit train shows too, the majority of the layouts have older chaps manning the throttles. I realise that the world has an ageing...
  10. Rogue

    Looking for info on Athearn GP-38

    MLW, You might want to consider trying a Bachmann GP38-2, they come with DCC on board, have surprisingly great detail, are quiet runners and have great pulling power. They won't break the bank either! My wife has one in ATSF livery and we are both very impressed with it!
  11. Rogue

    Happy New Year

    Happy New Year guys from me over the pond, I hope it's a better year for us all! :) I don't have any resolutions apart from my usual one which is to be a better husband, father, colleague, friend and person than I was (not that I'm a bad one but there's always room for improvement, right! )
  12. Rogue

    Merry Christmas

    A very happy Christmas to you all, hope it's a day filled with all that you wish for! :)
  13. Rogue

    Help me understand the Loco terms.

    Exclude the UK from Europe for this one, we use the Whyte classification too!
  14. Rogue

    Weekend Photo Fun 12-5/12-8

    Great stuff from everyone but Grampy, the detail on that river is just unbelievable! wow!
  15. Rogue

    A Mini-Me for the In-ko-pah RR!

    Simply outstanding!
  16. Rogue

    C&D cars are LOADED! (warning: lots of pics)

    Awesome looking cars and loads, thanks for posting the pics!
  17. Rogue

    Thanks Giving Weekend Photo Fun 11-27/11-30

    Looks like it's going to be a good weekend if this is the quality so far!! :)
  18. Rogue

    HappyThanksgiving!

    Just wanted to wish all you guys over on that side of the pond a very happy Thanksgiving day, it's been an honour these past few months sharing these forums with you all and I am thankful for all your help, advice and inspiration. Have a great day! :)
  19. Rogue

    Jim Pendley's Feather River of the WP - Open House Photos

    Amazing stuff, just great!
  20. Rogue

    Is anyone here on MySpace or Facebook?

    I have both although I'm not too keen on Facebook: My Facebook is http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=553672175&ref=profile#/profile.php?id=553672175&v=info&viewas=553672175 and my MySpace link is on my signature below! I've sent add requests for both to you Matt!




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top