Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. R

    Building a BNSF business car fleet.

    I will dont want to get outbid on this lot (LOL) sorry! if i get em i`ll let ya know
  2. R

    Norfolk Southern ? again

    sorry about the 2 posts errrr! hateful P.C.
  3. R

    Norfolk Southern ? again

    Ebay prices Use to be you could find some good deals on Ebay but it sems like to me the so called growing economy is not so growing and everybody is grasping at every dollar they can get out of somebody. look at the rolling stock prices, I would venture to say that 50 to 60% of what is there...
  4. R

    Norfolk Southern ? again

    Ebay prices Use to be you could find some good deals on Ebay but it sems like to me the so called growing economy is not so growing and everybody is grasping at every dollar they can get out of somebody. look at the rolling stock prices, I would venture to say that 50 to 60% of what is there...
  5. R

    Building a BNSF business car fleet.

    Ebay lot I got a bid in on a lot in ebay and it has a couple cars that you might be able to use . If i get it i will let you know and you can buy them cause i wont use them .
  6. R

    Grab Irons and Athearn Blue Box Rehab

    I could take a pic of my athearn GP 60 that has all the grab rails for you to go by if you need it
  7. R

    DCC equipped locos run slower on DC

    My Bachmann DCC equipped run slower on DC than the straight DC loco`s do as well. I have a DC Athearn SD-45 Demonstarighter that will fly off the track it`s so fast if you dont watch how you run it.
  8. R

    Opinions on the best scale for the beginner?

    Well heres my 2 cents worth for what its worth . I prefer HO and so does my 13 year old and my wife. we can see the locos better and work with the scenery and track better. Looked at getting into N because of the space constraints , bought 2 loco`s off of Ebay and when i got them my wife and i...
  9. R

    Norfolk Southern ? again

    I beleive i would rather have BLI they seem to be more detailed than kato`s right out of the box but thats just me
  10. R

    Ballast - would you do it this way?

    I come from a road construction background and i do believe what you are sifting through judging by the picture is called (DGA) or dense grade aggregate. It is used as the final grade material that goes under the asphalt. If you will go to your local gravel pit or Quarry you can buy that stuff...
  11. R

    Would anyone do a custom decal sheet?

    you can try these people and they might help you out as well. i think they do custom stuff as well and located in Troutville VA shellscale.com
  12. R

    Layout design, & track ware program questions

    how in the world will all that fit in ho scale in that space provided?
  13. R

    Opinions, Ideas, Suggestions and comments wanted!

    I also read an article that some people actually use cement for weathering cement cars




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top