Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. Blacksheep

    Timber Ore Docks

    I've been looking around for plans or drawings of some Timber Ore Docks, only found some real basic ones. Anyone have an idea or know where I should be looking? This would be an N scale build up, I'm not against kit bashing but I doubt there are any n scale ore dock kits out there. I have...
  2. Blacksheep

    ATLAS DCC or KATO DCC??? N scale.

    Thanks for the heads up, I kept hitting a brick wall on this. I finally found the boxes from Kato last night in storage (My stuff is in train cases around the office) and ran the model numbers. Even though these are New out of the box, they are from their 93 release I believe. I got them from...
  3. Blacksheep

    ATLAS DCC or KATO DCC??? N scale.

    I was also curious about some of the manufacturers DCC "ready" locos. I have some Kato F7's, real mint but I'm not sure their age. Do you know how far back Kato went with their DCC ready units or is there a way I can tell? Thanks!
  4. Blacksheep

    On30 kit manufacturers

    Ohhhh man, you aint kid'n. I'm trying to run scenarios through my head that would reason the usage of an open cab- outside frame 2 8 0! I have had an idea for many years, its to model the FI de CA down in Guatemala. (IRCA) They used a pile of American Narrow Gauge Locos, mostly stuff like...
  5. Blacksheep

    Just stopping by....

    Cool, thanks. I haven't been on the other forum very long either so I haven't noticed any squabbling yet, but I avoid drama like the plague so no worries. :D
  6. Blacksheep

    Just stopping by....

    Hi, I'm new to your forum, looks nice, lots of material and endless amounts of info. I've been lurking from the railroad forum next door for a while, I couldnt resist any longer. I've been a rail fan/ modeler my whole life, I have had only two real layouts, both as a kid and both were in N...
  7. Blacksheep

    On30 kit manufacturers

    P.S. Banta Model Works is another company that sells On30 kits, upgrades and bashes for Bachmann locos and rolling stock. http://www.bantamodelworks.com/
  8. Blacksheep

    On30 kit manufacturers

    Because of you, I just got sucked into their ebay store for over an hour, thanks alot, LOL! The Bush cabs and other details are pretty nice, I'm leaning towards On30 for my new scale.




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top