Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. W

    Layout Planner for Macintosh

    Thanks!!! :d
  2. W

    Layout Planner for Macintosh

    I know there is a lot of track planning software for PCs but does anyone know of a good one for us Mac guys? I am starting a new layout and I need to do a bit of designing...thanks!
  3. W

    MTH DCC Ready sd70ACe

    Has anyone tried the dcc ready locos yet? Just ordered one in CSX...lets hope its great! $150 isnt bad...IMHO. I have one with DCS and it runs and sounds fantastic so I hope the DCC version will be even better! I was wondering how hard it was to install the dcc plug...have heard you have to...
  4. W

    MTH DCC Ready sd70ACe

    Has anyone tried the dcc ready locos yet? Just ordered one in CSX...lets hope its great! $150 isnt bad...IMHO. I have one with DCS and it runs and sounds fantastic so I hope the DCC version will be even better! I was wondering how hard it was to install the dcc plug...have heard you have to...
  5. W

    Dean Freytag's Steel Book

    I go to Ashland University. Dean and his wife donated a large amount of money to our football program and therefore they own two golden seats in our stadium. An upstanding citizen of Ashland Ohio and a fantastic modeler...unfortunately he is in a rest home now, but is still sharp as a tack for...
  6. W

    Appalachian Mountain Coal Mining 4x8 Build

    this is looking fantastic!!! really a great set up! cant wait to watch it progress!
  7. W

    Detailed and weathered Athearn RTR NS Dash 9 (video)

    hey guys I just finished up my Norfolk Southern Dash 9! Feel free to watch the vid I put a lot of pictures on it...let me know what yall think...thanks a lot!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEIf50q92zE
  8. W

    Athearn RTR CNW Dash 9 Project

    if you dont mind me asking...where did you get just the lenses for the ditch lights? they look like DW but I cannot find just the lenses only the whole ditch light....thanks again! looks fantastic!
  9. W

    New to the forum!

    thank you very much everyone for the very kind words!!!
  10. W

    Athearn RTR CNW Dash 9 Project

    looks fantastic!!! I am in the process of doing the same thing to a NS dash 9! I will try to post photos soon!
  11. W

    New to the forum!

    Hello everyone!!! My name is Will and I am a sophomore at Ashland University in Ohio! I have been lurking around here for awhile but am just now getting to register! This forum is great! Tons of very useful information! Thank you!!! Feel free to check out my youtube page I have all of my...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top