Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. M

    my second rolling stock and web site

    Great job with the weathering, and very nice website. Can't wait for the "how he did it" section...I need to learn how to weather.
  2. M

    Railroad Pole, with bigger selection

    Grew up around the BNSF, so I'd have to say I'd model it. That or my fictional railroad, Maple Pacific Coast.
  3. M

    Feb 29th Leapyear weekend photo fun

    CP9302, How do you make those corn stalks? Always wanted to add some, but no idea how. Everyone else, Great photos. I'll try to get some up for next weekend.
  4. M

    Going right through the wall.

    On my old O scale layout, We were going to build through a wall to the workbench. We had a hill planned to hide the turnout from the main line to the workbench spur. I'd say a hill is your best bet. Maybe even an overpass, or heavy forrest, or something like that.
  5. M

    Modeling a minor Derailment

    Whats the best way to make a car or locomotive appear as if it was involved in a derailment? I've tried using tin foil, but that didn't work like I wanted it to, and bending plastic is way to hard. Any ideas? :confused: Thanks, John
  6. M

    Preliminary layout

    Its starting to look nice! I can picture some buildings, more trackage, cars, etc, and that would be a fun little yard to switch out.
  7. M

    Looking for layout plans

    There is a book that my grandfather gave me from the early 70s that have a few good American Flyer track plans. I'll see what I can do to scan them if you'd like. As a side note, bnsf I might turn to you shortly. Me and grandpa are planning a layout. I'll drop you a note in a few days.
  8. M

    Runaway Wreck

    Very Nicely built. I tried to do something like that with a UP Gondola, but the results I had wasn't what I was looking for.




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top