Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. 4

    HO ratio

    Hey folks, Approximately how many inches in HO would 1 foot in prototype be?
  2. 4

    New Layout thoughts

    Hi folks, I would love to get some opinions before I start building this layout. Unfortunately I am having issues getting the RTS plan to attach on here. I have tried it as a bmp file, a jpeg file and a few other things I don't even know what they are. Anyone with some computer knowledge who...
  3. 4

    Turnout Question

    hmltnblue, thanks for the response. That's actually exactly what i did. And it looked like it should fit just fine. Unfortunately that is not the case. I think I may have been off just a hair when I compared it at the hobby store. I have looked at some of the 561-564 switches. On RTS at...
  4. 4

    Turnout Question

    I guess this didn't get much attention. Thanks for the replies though. Sounds like the best thing to do is go with the ws #7.5 and use some flex track to make up what difference will result. Kind of wish I had thought of this when making the layout but I happened to come up with a lot more...
  5. 4

    Turnout Question

    I am running a dogbone layout with 22" radius curves on each end of the dogbone. Necessarily both curves are symmetrical to each other. I was to add a turn out about halfway through one of the curves. The guy at the train store told me an atlas snap switch would do the job but he wasn't too...
  6. 4

    New Layout thoughts

    Yeah I can change it to a wmf file but that doesn't want to attach either. New at this so if someone has any hints I need it in baby instructions Thanks
  7. 4

    New Layout thoughts

    Thanks I wanted to upload an image from Atlas RTS but don't know how to do it. Any hints?
  8. 4

    New Layout thoughts

    never mind can't get it to attach
  9. 4

    New Layout thoughts

    Just hoping some with more experience might have some comments on the new layout. Thanks for any tips.




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top