Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. P

    More custom paint schemes

    What would be really good to take a looksee at would be a FP45 in both the BNSF Swoosh scheme or the various Ontario Northland schemes (Well, not the lime one, but.. still).
  2. P

    What ever happened too...

    Heh - I *actually* like that scheme to be honest! Though I understand why it got the nick of barfbonnet, or warvommit, or any of the other variations of the moniker.
  3. P

    What ever happened too...

    Ah, good - so I wasn't seeing things a few years back when I swore I saw it as part of a string pulling coal towards Toledo. Thanks!
  4. P

    What ever happened too...

    The BNSF SD70 #9647 Barfbonnet? Have one, and I am curious to how long it lasted before it got painted over.
  5. P

    Modern Fallen Flag Modelling

    The Executive Scheme is what really made me decide to go HO scale instead of N: All my local dealers couldn't find the Executive Merger version of the Kato SD70 in N or otherwise, but one got lucky and found one: Hence, I finally got of the fence and went with HO. Going to wind up basing my...
  6. P

    Best layout software?

    I'm guessing that the programs above are all windows based, does anyone know of Mac version on one of them, or a Mac program?




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top