Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. Mike Nowakowski

    Roadbed and couplers

    I think i will get this http://www.hobbylinc.com/htm/woo/woost1461.htm but do you guys think i will need it if i have foam for a base.
  2. Mike Nowakowski

    Can someone recommend a DCC Set

    Thanks for everyones help i am going to go with Bachmann E-C command.
  3. Mike Nowakowski

    Roadbed and couplers

    1) i been looking for some really cheep roadbed i think i found one but i would like to know what you people found. 2) Are all "realistic" couplers compatible with each other in HO Scale.
  4. Mike Nowakowski

    Can someone recommend a DCC Set

    A little off topic but are all the different brands of couplers on HO Freight cars compatible with each other.
  5. Mike Nowakowski

    Can someone recommend a DCC Set

    I think i will get the Bachmann E-Z command. I have been looking at track and i am going to get the Atlas Code 83 track but i herd you need DCC track or is all track compatible with DCC systems.
  6. Mike Nowakowski

    Can someone recommend a DCC Set

    I was reading about Bachmann E-Z Command and it said it had "plug in wiring" does this mean that is has to plug in the track.
  7. Mike Nowakowski

    Can someone recommend a DCC Set

    I mean can all DCC locomotives work with your DCC system.
  8. Mike Nowakowski

    Can someone recommend a DCC Set

    When you purchase a locomotive with DCC can you have any DCC locomotive and will it work with your DCC set.
  9. Mike Nowakowski

    Can someone recommend a DCC Set

    I am looking to buy a DCC Set i am a beginner so i would like a beginner set. I don't know whats good or not but can someone with experience in this recommend one. My budget is 120$. And thats ready to run.
  10. Mike Nowakowski

    Ballast size

    Now all i got to do is make alot more.
  11. Mike Nowakowski

    Track Templates

    Or i could just say how do you design your layout to scale on your table.
  12. Mike Nowakowski

    Track Templates

    I remember a long time-ago that i saw a website that had HO scale templates for Atlas Code 83 track in real size that you could trace on your layout and plan it out then buy track. Anyone know where this is.
  13. Mike Nowakowski

    Ballast size

    http://i442.photobucket.com/albums/qq141/mikenowakowski/IMG_0195.jpg I think i got it.
  14. Mike Nowakowski

    Ballast size

    I think i will crush it more i use a hand tamper to crush it,but how do you people do it.
  15. Mike Nowakowski

    Ballast size

    I did and this is what i got what do you think. http://i442.photobucket.com/albums/qq141/mikenowakowski/IMG_0194.jpg
  16. Mike Nowakowski

    Spacing between track

    I mean HO and its for yard or double track operation.
  17. Mike Nowakowski

    Ballast size

    I sifted through some left over crushed limestone and got this, is this to big or small i would like to know what you people think to the real thing. http://i442.photobucket.com/albums/qq141/mikenowakowski/IMG_0188.jpg http://i442.photobucket.com/albums/qq141/mikenowakowski/IMG_0189.jpg...
  18. Mike Nowakowski

    Spacing between track

    Whats the minimum spacing that is allowed In MM for track in yards without having cars and locomotives hitting each other.
  19. Mike Nowakowski

    Ballast - would you do it this way?

    Thats stuff is called SLAG its the stuff that forms on top on molten steel when they make metal. Its not magnetic because its just junk that got in the cast. I use it for brick paver's as a base.
  20. Mike Nowakowski

    Beginner Help

    Well ya, i just need to get these thing first.




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top