Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. Mike Nowakowski

    Concrete tie flex track

    Thanks, do you guys use flex track for strait sections or the regular strait sections.
  2. Mike Nowakowski

    Concrete tie flex track

    Anybody know a better place to find it, my hobby store does not have it and Atlas charges 6.50$ for it.
  3. Mike Nowakowski

    Turnout Boxes

    Thats it but, how do i order?
  4. Mike Nowakowski

    Turnout Boxes

    Does anybody know if anybody sells those boxes that go next to the switch and the propane tanks, like found in the Powder River Coal Basin. The boxes would be a decoy in the model railroad but in the real thing i think they control the switches.
  5. Mike Nowakowski

    ballast glue

    And can you use Elmer's glue to glue down the Scenic Express foam roadbed.
  6. Mike Nowakowski

    ballast glue

    I have heard of using Elmer's glue and it mixed with water for ballast glue is that true, and how do i apply it.
  7. Mike Nowakowski

    Feeder wires

    I have part of the layout running on it, it works good for now but in the future i am going smaller.
  8. Mike Nowakowski

    Feeder wires

    My DCC control system wires are 26 gauge and its going into a 12 gauge bus, is the 12 gauge bus really nessary when you can only get the same voltage through the 26 gauge line.
  9. Mike Nowakowski

    Feeder wires

    Is a 18 gauge feeder wire spaced 4ft apart on a 12 gauge 40 ft long bus good.
  10. Mike Nowakowski

    Hooking up a BUS

    Thanks for all the help
  11. Mike Nowakowski

    Hooking up a BUS

    I am using a 12gauge bus, anybody know if i should have more than one place to hook up my DCC system to the bus its 40ft long bus.
  12. Mike Nowakowski

    Hooking up a BUS

    i Know about the feeders but, should i have more than one place i hook up my DCC system to the bus wires
  13. Mike Nowakowski

    Hooking up a BUS

    I was wondering if it would be best to have two places where my Bachmann E-Z command DCC System hooks up to my bus. I have a 40FT long bus so if i connected it to two places there would be mimimal loss of electrictiy in my line. So should i hook my DCC system to two places on the bus to mimimize...
  14. Mike Nowakowski

    Bachmann E-Z command

    I was sorta worried because i have a 12 Gauge bus thats 40 Ft long and over 80ft of track.
  15. Mike Nowakowski

    Bachmann E-Z command

    how much track should i be able to power with it without the booster
  16. Mike Nowakowski

    Where i am at

    I think i read it wrong. Is it necessary to have terminal strips or can you just have more feeders. And you make the whole Bus a loop connected together like you run the red all the way around your layout and then when you get back to where you are started connect it back to the red and same...
  17. Mike Nowakowski

    Where i am at

    I have been doing some research on Bus wiring and things like that which has confused me. I hook my bachmann E-Z command to the Bus wires which goes to the feeders which goes to the track. Whats the difference between Bus wires and Control wires.
  18. Mike Nowakowski

    Where i am at

    My layour is doubble track with a 3track yard and a passing siding. I might do what you said.
  19. Mike Nowakowski

    Where i am at

    I have herd other people use it.
  20. Mike Nowakowski

    Where i am at

    You think a 14 gauge BUS and a 18 Gauge feeder wire is good.




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top