Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. Habbyguy

    Need help to plan layout

    I did some changes. What do you all think? Did some elevating.
  2. Habbyguy

    Need help to plan layout

    You read my mind on that one, or is it a given?
  3. Habbyguy

    Need help to plan layout

    I just had couple questions. 1. Would it be possible to add a second level with this layout? 2. I would like some elevation somewhere. Maybe track over track. Where would be a good place for that? 3. If I wanted to do some mountains, would I have to pull the track forward?
  4. Habbyguy

    Need help to plan layout

    There, even added a lake so I can take a break from all this planning.
  5. Habbyguy

    Need help to plan layout

    I think I did what you said. The room is 14'10" X 9'8" Sneak a yard in by doing a second level?
  6. Habbyguy

    Need help to plan layout

    Is this any better?
  7. Habbyguy

    Need help to plan layout

    Taking some of what you all have said, here is what I have done so far. Please don't hold back on your opinionated comments.
  8. Habbyguy

    Need help to plan layout

    I will do some changing tomorrow when I am not tired. I have some ideas, but not sure what I am doing. LOL I want this to work and look good. PS, this is my childhood dream. Not saying I have grown up yet.
  9. Habbyguy

    Need help to plan layout

    So I have the bench built and now I need to plan the track work. But I have no idea how to do it. Below is a pic of what area I have to work with. The bench is built around the walls. And the area in the middle is where you wall around in and shows what structures I have. I will be using flex...
  10. Habbyguy

    Power Station all of a sudden stopped working

    I was wondering if any new DCC decoders will work with the MRC Command 2000?
  11. Habbyguy

    Weekly Photo Fun 4-2/4-8

    Here is something I was playing with just for fun.
  12. Habbyguy

    Tracing Layout from paper to roadbed

    Don't know yet, but most likely wood ;) I just tried it on some wood for a test. I have to plan out my layout first. Which I am finding really hard.
  13. Habbyguy

    Tracing Layout from paper to roadbed

    Ya that!! Here is what I made. :) Works very well.
  14. Habbyguy

    Tracing Layout from paper to roadbed

    I don't have to make it. I found something like this in my dremel bits box. WOOT!!!
  15. Habbyguy

    Tracing Layout from paper to roadbed

    Great idea, I think I will make my own though(just because I can).
  16. Habbyguy

    Tracing Layout from paper to roadbed

    That is what I will be doing once I can figure where I am going to be putting my track.
  17. Habbyguy

    Discovery Channel April 7, 2010

    Now if I only had cable, then I could watch it. :(
  18. Habbyguy

    Power Station all of a sudden stopped working

    OK, so a long time ago I bought 2 MRC Command 2000's with 2 hand-held controllers and Power Station 8. For the first time yesterday had them hooked up and was programming running some of my engines, which I have had just as long. But I gave them a good cleaning and greasing before running them...
  19. Habbyguy

    What should I do with this room?

    I am a perfectionist, well until I don't care anymore.
  20. Habbyguy

    What should I do with this room?

    Bench is built, WOOT!!! Now the planning begins.




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top