Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. Habbyguy

    Need help to plan layout

    What does that mean? K.I.S.S.
  2. Habbyguy

    Need help to plan layout

    Because I can, LOL. I think it would look good and I have always wanted to model a train going beside a mountain.
  3. Habbyguy

    Need help to plan layout

    Those tracks are going over and under. The yellow tracks are going to be on top along side the mountain. And the red tracks are going through the mountain.
  4. Habbyguy

    Need help to plan layout

    The reverse loops will be longer than in the pic, but will be shorter than my longest train. Do you think this will work? Just cut a 1/4" to 1/2" isolation block(dead track) at both ends of the loop?
  5. Habbyguy

    Reverse loop fix?

    Been doing some research on reverse loops. And others have said that if the reverse loop is shorter than the train, the metal wheels on the rolling stock might make a short circuit. Which will be a problem on my layout. So could you not just cut a 1/4" to 1/2" isolation block(dead track) at both...
  6. Habbyguy

    Ditch light instalation

    I get all my LEDs from Ebay.
  7. Habbyguy

    Ditch light instalation

    Can you tell me where you live so I can come a steal this. :D I have looked everywhere and can't find any.
  8. Habbyguy

    Need help to plan layout

    Well after some time I am not happy with the last plan. So here is an update on what I am doing. I have always wanted a double main line.
  9. Habbyguy

    Help with floor plan

    Thanks and thanks for the tip. Hope I don't forget it. LOL
  10. Habbyguy

    Help with floor plan

    Just finished putting the structure together. Now to furnish it. Almost finished the fridge. Just need to sand and paint and put on door handles.
  11. Habbyguy

    Killer Bee

    Those are too good. Would love to see more. It is good to laugh.
  12. Habbyguy

    Help identifying model house

    It is a really nice and easy kit to put together.
  13. Habbyguy

    Help with floor plan

    I got mine at my local hobby shop. You can get it assembled or non assembled. This is what it is. http://www.walthers.com/exec/productinfo/150-6132
  14. Habbyguy

    Help with floor plan

    Thanks for all your input. I now know what I will do. I will and can make the walls and floors. I found a place that has all the accessories(beds, table, toilet, and so on), but will cost $130. So that will be something to do later...
  15. Habbyguy

    American Model Builders

    Thanks for the replies everyone.
  16. Habbyguy

    American Model Builders

    This is what I need for my layout. Can anyone tell me if the kits are good to build? It says "All three kits feature laser-cut parts and Peel & Stick and Tab & Slot construction." What part of the kits peel & stick?
  17. Habbyguy

    Help with floor plan

    This is so weird, I was thinking the same thing. Then make the bathroom area by the side door the laundry room.
  18. Habbyguy

    Help with floor plan

    I found something similar in the Sear's Catalog home. But the side and rear doors are in the wrong places to be able to do this plan.
  19. Habbyguy

    Help with floor plan

    I am looking for your input on floor plans for this house. This is what I am thinking. What do you all think?




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top