Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. Habbyguy

    Reverse loop fix?

    I am 1/4 way done and so far exactly to plan. But may change a few things when I get to them. LOL
  2. Habbyguy

    New MP15DC

    Would my engine still work with my Command 2000 if a different command station reprogrammed it with a different address? If it will work, is there anyone here that lives in Abbotsford BC that would do me the honors?
  3. Habbyguy

    Reverse loop fix?

    As some of you may know I have changed my layout. So my new reverse loops should be long enough now.
  4. Habbyguy

    New MP15DC

    You are correct. Going to do it tomorrow, too tired tonight.
  5. Habbyguy

    New MP15DC

    This should answer your question. http://www.walthers.com/exec/search?category=Locomotive&scale=H&manu=&item=&keywords=mp15dc&words=restrict&instock=Q&split=300&Submit=Search
  6. Habbyguy

    New MP15DC

    Just picked up the most beautiful Loco. An Atlas MP-15DC Southern Rwy of BC, SYR, W/Sound & DCC. It was the only one I could find anywhere. I can not believe how smooth it runs. Way better than anything else I have. I just have one problem. I have a MRC Command 2000. I have tried to change...
  7. Habbyguy

    New plan better?

    Made some changes. What you guys think? Original Changed
  8. Habbyguy

    New plan better?

    Thanks for the comments guys. Rico - My max grade is 1.8%. thomashmaine - The min radius is 18 I will post pics of my trains when I get home from work.
  9. Habbyguy

    Started on new diorama

    Looks great, good job.
  10. Habbyguy

    New plan better?

    So do you guys think my new plan is better than the first one? I have no problem getting at all the track. HO scale First New
  11. Habbyguy

    Command 2000 walkaround throttle

    Because my command 2000 works I would rather spend my money on building the layout. Notice I did not say"get my layout done"?LOL
  12. Habbyguy

    Command 2000 walkaround throttle

    I have 2 Command 2000's and a booster that I bought 15 years ago. But after using everything for the first time the booster(never used but 15 years old) died. So I am stuck using one Command 2000 for now. I would like to buy a better system but funds are not anywhere near.
  13. Habbyguy

    Command 2000 walkaround throttle

    Sorry but I have no idea what is the standard for wheelset on most 40-50 ft model box cars. I am new and still learning.
  14. Habbyguy

    Command 2000 walkaround throttle

    Glad I could be of help.
  15. Habbyguy

    Command 2000 walkaround throttle

    After you press 5, switch the walkaround controller switch to set 2. Then press 2 or 3.
  16. Habbyguy

    Ditch light instalation

    I wish there was a smilies for drool. :cool:
  17. Habbyguy

    Looking for grain trucks

    So I grew up in Saskatchewan and am going to model grain stuff. My layout will have a grain farm, grain elevator and so I need grain trucks like the red one in the pic. I can't seam to find any anywhere.
  18. Habbyguy

    Need help to plan layout

    Now how would you know I had books? LOL I did have most of my track laid down(no glue or ballast) according to my first plan. But want to add another main line and reverse loop. I know that my latest plan is not good, but I just can't imagine the layout any out way. Now if someone could draw...
  19. Habbyguy

    Need help to plan layout

    What are you trying to say? Is my plan not good enough? Just kidding. I really do not know what I am doing. I do have lots of books on train modeling. My problem is after I read something, I forget what I have read. The best way for me to learn is to do it.
  20. Habbyguy

    Need help to plan layout

    Never mind I found out. I like the K.I.S.S. method too. Keep it stupidly stressful.




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top