ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
Z
Think we got something goin here. A couple of club members reckon we should do a comparison run between Athearn and Bachmann. Next thursday looks like it might happen at the clubhouse. Should be fun. If it goes ahead I'll post results. :)
-
Z
Bachmann DD40 runs great.
Got two bachmann dd40 with sound today. Both run very well. Crawls on notch 2 with 12 wagons and sound notches up with the different speeds. Has dual engine sounds and good pulling weight. the bachmann dd40 will run on 24" curves where the athearn struggles/derails...
-
Z
Genesis F7 A/B
Hi All,
I took the plunge and bought 2 sets of the F7 A/B units in sound. I did this based on the info I got from forums such as this one.
I have to say that as a newbie I was very happy with them. I programmed them in Direct Mode and the sound is good and boy can they pull...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)