Recent content by Wheel Set 2

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. W

    New from Baytown, TX

    I have a Zephyr DCS50 and only 2 locos as of this time. The benchwork went fast, now I'm stuck looking for trackplans for round the wall layout. Any suggestions?
  2. W

    New from Baytown, TX

    I'm also in HO. I have two Frisco PS2 hopper cars. Am basing my layout on 70's Alvin/Sealy/Danbury area. Have all my benchwork done, going to start laying track. Room is 10x13. Been looking for a trackplan to accomodate my limited space.
  3. W

    New from Baytown, TX

    Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum. Been model railroading for the past 20 years. Live in the Baytown, TX area. My railroad is Santa Fe circa 1970 - 1980. Have a round the wall in the spare bedroom. Will post pics as work progresses. If there are other model railroaders in the area, hit me...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top