Recent content by URI

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. URI

    Is your layout too big?

    My N scale layout is 3 1/2 x 8. Started it last year, and while I have a full basement I could use up, I really wanted something small and portable. When the nest is empty, that spare room will become my dream office, with the layout there. That said, too big doesn't really apply if that's what...
  2. URI

    Wanted! Dirt from Northern Illinois

    I can help, I do underground work so we are diging it up all the time. Would dirt from DeKalb Co work, as it has the old CNW double main passing through. [email protected]
  3. URI

    Whats the best looking paint scheme?

    It may be a bit plain, but this is what I really like.
  4. URI

    Weekly Photo Fun 4/22-4/28

    A couple new N scale MofW pickups for my crews :D
  5. URI

    Weekly Photo Fun 4/22-4/28

    Got some time finally to do some work on my little railroad and started on some new (5) DM&E power. This was my last completed unit.
  6. URI

    Stewart F3 Project

    Those look great!
  7. URI

    Bogenville Terminal Ry.

    The solid background looks great, thanks for the link, love seeing the great work.
  8. URI

    Weekly Photo Fun 3-18/3-24

    Those are sweet!
  9. URI

    Weekly Photo Fun 3-18/3-24

    Built my first ever building for my layout.
  10. URI

    Yards Big or Small, Let's see them!

    Sweet, that's gonna be cool, can't wait to see it. I am at a snails pace, but have a really cool project going ;)
  11. URI

    Yards Big or Small, Let's see them!

    Did you get a DM&E MofW truck done yet?
  12. URI

    MKT SD40-2 Detailed and Weathered

    Very cool, and has always been one of my favs for paint schemes.
  13. URI

    Another member to my roster

    Just finished this up, n scale IC&E snoot nose.
  14. URI

    BNSF Dash-9 Faded H2

    Wow, that's really slick, awesome job!
  15. URI

    Athearn Ethanol tankers

    Not the best pic or lighting, but this is coming off a siding on to the main, my longest straight. There are 7 of the TILX and 3 of the NATX. The TILX cars are what the DME/ICE run through my area a lot.




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top