ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
-
Do you have any photos now that its painted? I would love to see this thing. I looked thought my extra parts and I may build a Dash 9 front end with a Alco RS11 rear end. I love seeing peoples kit bashed locomotives.
-
Very nice looking models everyone!!
-
A bright boy had always solved most of my track problems.
-
Photos?
I am pretty new to this forum but have been in HO for years. I love the lines of that engine. Whoever built that sure came up with a nice engine.
-
Did this cool looking engine ever get the nice paint job that it deserves??
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)