troyphoto's latest activity
ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery . We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
Good evening. It's 85 and less than 100% humidity--13 degrees cooler is a good thing, though 85 is still warm enough I won't be pulling...
Sep 25, 2026
Good luck to you and hope the PT works and you can avoid the surgery. My 6' 2" buddy had his back operated on out here in Japan and...
Sep 25, 2026
I'm posting this with a heavy heart...
As much as I love collecting, building and running my model trains, and hanging out around the...
Sep 25, 2026
Well, back from the Ortho visit with complications... maybe.
PA and a Surgeon came in after reading the MRI. Surgeon was friendly and...
Sep 25, 2026
Good Morning All. Clear and 69°, headed up to just 91° today. Rain that was originally in the forecast for Sunday has now been removed...
Sep 25, 2026
The way things seem to work is, your new neighbor will have a pair of pickups with 12 valve Cummins, and garbage-can exhausts sticking...
Sep 25, 2026
Bowie is good, but not Dark Side of the Moon good! That CD is a masterpiece!
Sep 24, 2026
Happy Happy birthday to the 💩 👴
Went through 2 boxes so far. Wife has one full box of classical (so far)
I have a growing stack of...
Sep 24, 2026
I saw something today that made me extremely happy.
The next door neighbor with the trashy yard, big mouth, and Ford turbo Diesel...
Sep 24, 2026
So far, it's about 60-70% Classical, Country, a few Rap,
I've found some obscure stuff that I sold off, like the soundtrack to "The...
Sep 24, 2026
What a haul! I hope you didn't hurt your back carrying all that.
Sep 24, 2026
I might have gone overboard on purchasing CDs.
A friend told me to check FB Marketplace. So I did, and found a guy making full time...
Sep 24, 2026
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)