Recent content by Trainsarefun

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. T

    Turnouts won't align with crossing help!

    Thank you so much for the advice. I really do appreciate it. Richard
  2. T

    Turnouts won't align with crossing help!

    My friend you are in fact correct. The part I have does not say it's a custom line. There's a difference between them? Richard
  3. T

    Turnouts won't align with crossing help!

    My man you're a genius. Thank you sooooo much. I really do appreciate the kind help. You saved my layout. Richard
  4. T

    Turnouts won't align with crossing help!

    Hello to all. New here to this site. I'm hoping someone can help me out here. I'm trying to build my track but the #4 turnouts code 100 from Atlas don't line up with the 12.5 degree crossing. As you can see from the picture, the crossing needs to be parallel with the track below it but I...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top