Recent content by Train Block Electronics

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. Train Block Electronics

    1:48 Scale Police Cars With Lights

    I am going to try and make an N scale one using fiber optics, keep your fingers crossed.
  2. Train Block Electronics

    New videos posted: Cougar River Subdivision

    AWESOME... That is great work. If you need any electronics for that layout I have traffic lights, automatic back and forth for trolley systems and more. check out my website at http://tbelectronics.50webs.com Thank You Allen
  3. Train Block Electronics

    1:48 Scale Police Cars With Lights

    So it looks like you all want an HO police car made. I can make them with the barlights flashing, It would be hard to put in headlights and tail lights. There is not a lot of room to do that in them little cars. I just ordered some HO cars and I am going to try and fit some tail and headlights...
  4. Train Block Electronics

    1:48 Scale Police Cars With Lights

    I am working on an HO police car and will have one ready soon.
  5. Train Block Electronics

    1:48 Scale Police Cars With Lights

    Here it is the 1:87 HO Scale Police Cars With Lights Click on link and enter my site and click on 1:87 Ho police cars to see the video http://tbelectronics.hobby-site.com
  6. Train Block Electronics

    I think I'm finaly ready for DCC

    I can get you hooked up with block detection for your computer control, and I have traffic light controllers, railroad crossing controllers etc.
  7. Train Block Electronics

    Track switch cause coil bunred.

    I saw the pic, how much voltage did you put through that switch. For that kind of switch you need a capacitor twin coil switch circuit, let me know if you need one.




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top