Recent content by Todd

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. T

    P2K GP38-2 Is NOT DCC Ready!!

    i failed to mention, its the decoder that came with the loco.
  2. T

    P2K GP38-2 Is NOT DCC Ready!!

    my problem is like this but not exactly. It seems to program fine, however when i place it on the main the lights STAY ON but the thing wont move.
  3. T

    Go gentle, newb here

    Thanks guys, I have alot of work todo. ill keep you all posted.
  4. T

    Go gentle, newb here

    Thanks Mouse, Im going to use foam for my scenery. My era is more of a WWII military theme. Im wanting a grassy runway with some fighter planes. Some mountains and tunnels. I would like to have a nice bridge with a little water under it and a local town. Im wanting a turnout from the main...
  5. T

    Go gentle, newb here

    Hello there. I been looking around and trying to take in as much as I can. First a little about me. I really started getting into RC years ago when I started building and flying RC planes. I then took a break when my youngest was born. I then started tinkering around with RC cars, both...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top