ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery . We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
Boeing 737 Max acrobatic airliner can do 3.08G.
I also watch aircraft accident investigations and can now fly an airplane. Awesome!
Thursday at 4:43 AM
Dang, that sucks!
Thursday at 4:43 AM
Another real professional, huh...
Thursday at 4:43 AM
Judging from Google Maps that seems to be half amusement park and half business campus. Google mentions nothing about the eccentricities...
Thursday at 4:43 AM
I am not sure what the hue & cry is over in Gulf Shores, Jim Cantore hasn't showed up yet!!!
Thursday at 4:42 AM
Good Afternoon All. We completed the first leg of our journey safely, but wait! We don't seem to be in Baton Rouge as planned! Looking...
Thursday at 4:42 AM
Great news about Nikki and the walker. I hope the implant goes well! Yeah she needs a good break. I’d run that Reading box car, well done
Thursday at 4:40 AM
They are competitors:
Market Segments: MyChart (by Epic) dominates large health systems, major academic medical centers, and regional...
Wednesday at 4:08 PM
Prairie Cardiovascular uses the My Chart software, but the hospital I've been using have the My Care Corner software. Doesn't seem like...
Wednesday at 4:06 PM
Just received another lab report not five minutes ago.
While the doctor and nurse both knew I had a UTI from the Foley cat, the sample...
Wednesday at 4:04 PM
Yes, the Naval Hospitals are part of the Defense Health Agency and it uses Military Health System (MHS) Genesis as the online system. It...
Wednesday at 2:19 PM
Nicki is finally able to walk without a walker, but still cannot drive until the surgeon gives her the ok. I had to take her in to get...
Wednesday at 2:19 PM
Yes, my nurse never checks messages. I sent her a message once during this three week recovery period and ended up calling the office to...
Wednesday at 2:18 PM
I feel for you. My wife is doing that to an extent as I'm not allowed to do anything. Luckily, I don't do much that is really critical...
Wednesday at 2:18 PM
They offered that to me like I was a damned invalid. I said I don't have strangers in my home for any reason and I'm quite capable of...
Wednesday at 2:17 PM
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)