Recent content by Thekingy

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. T

    New to hobby

    Thank you for your feedback, as u all have said I will get many different answers and opinions. I will be checking out the websites noted above and I will keep reading and researching, as their are many options out there. Being that the trains I have from many years ago are not DCC ready, will...
  2. T

    New to hobby

    Thank you for your feedback I have been reading posts on here and I have been trying to figure out what type of layout I would like to do. A few other questions I have, which is a good DCC for starting out? At this point I'll be running only 1 train, if I get a single stage DCC would I be Able...
  3. T

    New to hobby

    I have some N,HO, and O scale trains from when I was a kid, I'm looking to start a small N scale layout with my son. Can I get some info on a nice start N scale locomotive and cars. What do I look for in a nice quality set? Weight of the cars/locomotive? Also what would be the best track for N...
  4. T

    Hello From Ohio

    Hi my name is Dave and I am from the Youngstown Ohio area, I am 32 yrs old and I had some trains when I was a kid. I still have alot of those trains N,HO,O scale I have mostly HO Scale but I have always been attracted to N Scale. My father gave me his old Lionel O Scale train set several years...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top