ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
Your layout would work with just 1 reed switch. Reed switches are normally open unless you use a second magnet. Basically you have to use the reed switch to turn power off on one leg of your siding. The second train would come and turn that train on when reaching a certain point. It is the...
-
That looks good.
Also just a suggestion. On your track plan consider replacing your double crossover with a different double crossover. You should be able to create a better one using 4 Bachmann #6 turnouts and a 19 degree atlas crossover. That should put your tracks a little closer together...
-
Any progress on the layout?
-
Looks like a good track plan. Cannot wait to see how it turns out. Keep the pictures coming!
-
Shut up. You are still making irrelevant remarks. Nothing in your comment is related to the issue at hand. Perhaps he already tried it or perhaps he is running the train in analog DC.
I am new here and all I see is a bunch of stupid immature old timers bashing a younger member because they are...
-
Has anyone modeled one of those huge Nazi Railguns that took up to sets of tracks in order to move?
-
Nucular a newcomer, it states on his profile that he has been here since April of 2011. Two years old and you are still considered a new comer. :)
I do not think that Nucular is upset by you trying to help, at least from what I can read. I just think he rather stick close to the topic on...
-
I go with HO because there are more engines that already come with the decoders installed.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)