ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
A rail line originally built in 1882 and that hasn't seen traffic since 1985 reopened on Wednesday, June 17. The line passes through Victoria, Wharton, El Campo, and Edna. The line is being used by Kansas City Southern Railroad to shorten the route from the Pacific Coast of Mexico to Kansas...
-
Thanks for the info Trey! I'll definitely give 'em a call!
-
Trey,
Where in San Antonio did you find your foam? Thanks in advance for the info!
-
V&AL,
Do you know how the streets are done on the club layout? I'm about to build a photo diorama and will have a Farm-to-Market road on there and those on the layout look very realistic.
-
MD - every time I see your work, I become very jealous of your clients. Absolutely beautiful. The detail is spectacular. (By the way, can I get the number of the girl in the store wearing the blue skirt ;)).
-
Today, May 9th, is National Train Day. Seems to sponsored/promoted by Amtrak. Here's the link: http://www.nationaltrainday.com/2009/
-
Well, here in my little corner of Texas, cotton was one of the biggest commodities that was transported on the San Antonio & Aransas Pass RR. Cotton was picked in the fields and dumped into large trailers and then transported to the gin. At the gin the cotton was processed and baled into large...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)