Recent content by termite

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. T

    "NEW" Digitrax PR3

    I've had mine for about a week, so I have not had a chance to use it much. I used Decoder Pro to program a Bachman Hvy Mt. It took less than 5 minutes. Set up was extremely easy, just make sure you follow the directions about installing the driver from the disk. You will definately be glad you...
  2. T

    Help me find this loco (EL-3a)

    I'd love to find a couple of these in N scale




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top