Recent content by Teddy Tiger

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. T

    Railroading in Finland * Lot´s of photos*

    Funny thing that you asked John, I´m actually a member of the club! I´ve just had a few years pause in hobbying, but now back in business again. Well the club is still active, we get together every wednesday. I think we are starting to build a FREMO- modular system based layout to our club...
  2. T

    Railroading in Finland * Lot´s of photos*

    Yep, I think that the cabs are bigger than in most of American ones. They actually are quite roomy, it´s possible to get about six persons and the driver in and still be able to drive, altough the visibility is a bit limited. I´ve been quite busy lately, it´s the first week of my engine...
  3. T

    Railroading in Finland * Lot´s of photos*

    Well, I´m not sure how it is on American ones, but those diesels have the controlling equipment (dashboard) for both directions. But this is quite common I believe?
  4. T

    Railroading in Finland * Lot´s of photos*

    Some more stuff, diesels that are still in use. All these are designed and manufactured in Finland unless otherwise mentioned. The first is Dr16, mostly used in northern Finland, in freight and passenger trains. This ain´t the best possible picture of the engine, but looks so cool I just had...
  5. T

    Railroading in Finland * Lot´s of photos*

    The photos are very good, I tried to pick up some of the best pictures I could find. So none of them are taken by me, the photographers names are under the pictures. Jim, those Sr1:s are loud! I think they are actually pretty good engines, russians know how to design an engine that can be...
  6. T

    Railroading in Finland * Lot´s of photos*

    I introduced myself in an other topic, and I was asked if I could post some pictures about railroads and engines in Finland. VR (Finnish National Railways) is the only operator in Finland, so pretty much all the photos im going to post are VR:s stock. All the photos are from website...
  7. T

    Weekend Photo Fun 18, 19, 20

    Jeffrey, your engine looks actually quite cool! It definetly has some rugged charm in it :cool:




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top