Recent content by Tank

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. T

    DC units on DCC track.

    Is it possible to still run DC units on DCC track? I see a ton of good deals out there now for very good units on for $60, $70, $80, simply because they are not DCC or sound. Is it possible to still run these units on a DC setup? Is there a controller pack available with say a switch on...
  2. T

    Where do you shop online?

    Well, about the only place I know of to buy engines and rolling stock online is horizonhobbies. Where are some good stores with some good prices? I would very much appreciate some good links! Thanks.
  3. T

    Fellow Canadian model RR's

    I am in the Pitt Meadows area. Where is the good layouts around here to see, anyone know?
  4. T

    Fellow Canadian model RR's

    Is there anyone on here from British Columbia?? There seems to be a lack of model RR activity around here and I was hoping to meet some people and get more involved with model railroading, and learn!
  5. T

    New Here

    Hello all. I am Tank, new here. Just wanted to say hi and say this is a nice site you guys got going here!




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top