Recent content by Stottman

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. S

    Pavement, concrete

    I have tried them all. I have been very reluctant to just use plastic sheet, but thats what I end up coming back to. All the various plaster type products do have a better texture, in that they look like an actual poured surface... However, it can be difficult to get them smooth enough to...
  2. S

    SP Kodachrome GP9 Help

    Microscale used to (been awhile since I checked) make a set.
  3. S

    Busch roadways

    I have experimented with them. They look fine from a distance. However, they biggest issue is trying to hide the seam(s). I have finalized on using closed cell foam rubber (similar to the Busch material), that can be bought for $1 at Michaels, and then painting it with hydrocal...
  4. S

    Watsonville junction

    Gruss- Wonderful layout... I grew up and watched trains (in the early 90s) not too far away, in Gilroy and San Jose.... You are missing the pair of GP9Es that worked all the locals....... If you even need pics of structures, or help in choosing what would be right, LMK... Ironically, I...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top