Recent content by speezack

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. speezack

    Howdy from rural southside Virginia

    H0 I think Just read your replies to us and haven't got a chance to respond but I intend on commenting... gotta go watch a show with the wife.... anyway... I think I agree about On30... it looks great but all my thinking to date and in the past was in HO mindset and I think that is where I will...
  2. speezack

    Howdy from rural southside Virginia

    Well, I am not particularly interested in filling the garage... actually there is not that much room as I have a boat, two Harleys and a tool room and a bathroom, oh... and a pool table... so... I am building an addition for the boat... which moves the pool table to the boats former...
  3. speezack

    Howdy from rural southside Virginia

    Well, after 60 some years of model railroading... I finally retired... have a heated and air conditioned garage and the time to get into this great hobby full time... the only drawback is lack of money... but I will nickle and dime it for a while... my scale is HO although I have a growing...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top