ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
S
The deviders go up to about the top of the handrails & will move to pick up by fuel tanks or undercarrages. I have used a thin foam that protects bumper covers (bodyshop stuff) for Hondas.
Tim
-
S
Hi Guys
After trying sodi can flats with dividers & all types of boxes I now use Aline boxes. They are not cheap but your trains are protected. All dome cars,Hi cube cars & all diesels with detailing on roof have to be in a tall box.
Heres the link...
-
S
Hi Jerry
I have 34 Swift & 5 Amtrak Roadrailers. The Bowser Raodrailers are the best engineered HO intermodal equipment produced. They will run better if you tighten up the truck as tight as possible as the trailers all ready have 3 point suspension. I have added weight to all & then took out...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)