ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
S
A little more info please
Hoppy:
Please let me have a little more info about your Hudson. Is it an AC Gilbert make? I may be able to move your project along as I had (and still have) one of those that was probably in the same time frame. I'm not sure of its condition, but if my memory is...
-
S
Ron:
Happy Holidays to you and your family! I stumbled across your saga while browsing around on YouTube and now I'm hooked - your thread here has become a part of my regular reading.
I built all kinds of models when I was a child, but on my best day I was just an average builder. I do know...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)