Recent content by Shottglazz

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. S

    Hi from Canada

    Thanks for the welcomes guys - I posted a thread looking for advice...basically I am looking to acquire a locomotive, tender & a few cars for an 1860's-era train. It doesn't need to be working, as it's going to be used with miniatures for a table-top game. I'm hoping to get some advice on...
  2. S

    Hi from Canada

    Thanks CMMR...it's the same handle I use on most forums...comes from a badly-thought out tattoo when I was younger...
  3. S

    Looking for advice

    Hi guys, I'm looking for some advice on where/what to purchase for a specific train project. I'm looking for a locomotive, tender & a couple passenger cars for an 1860's-era train. I don't need it to run, it will be for a miniatures game only. As well, I'll need to get some track to put it on...
  4. S

    Hi from Canada

    Hi guys, I'm a total newbie to model RR's. Never had any as a kid, and have limited knowledge of the history of actual trains. Looking forward to picking the brains of the more knowledgable members here.




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top