Recent content by rustyrail o scale
ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
R
How bout going to your local hardware and ask them for a rattle can of cat yellow:D
Thomas
-
R
I thought this would work great near the rail yard so the rail workers would have a place to eat instead of driving into town.
-
-
R
It's a Lionel brick house from around 2003.
-
R
Patched Rock Island with plenty of rust.
-
R
Atlas livestock car with rusty outside braces.
-
R
I used a #4 stiple brush from micheals hobby store.
-
R
Mth gon with rusty junk load.
Thomas
-
R
I never thought of that. You know if I added some roof signage and maybe some advertising on the walls with a coke machine in front who knows. Great idea.:D
-
-
-
R
Taking a beating? I don't think so.
I,ve been buying thru ebay for years and I learned quickly "You gotta know when to hold"em and know when to fold"em". I have collected or let me rephrase that I have ammassed a collection of o scale 2 and 3 rail that is worth in todays market no less than...
-
R
There are two options that I see. I don't know how long you have been building models but the easy sure way to go is buy a window grab bag from Grandt Line for around $20. These bags come with around 60 windows of every shape and size imaginable...OR you could look up vacum forming windows on...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)