Recent content by RobotBeef

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. R

    Thoughts on Walthers 5 Car Double Stack Set

    The walthers set is very affordable compared with the deluxe set, but isn't as good looking. The orange brake wheel just kills it for me, but I plan on painting it black or something. If money isn't an option go for the deluxe set!
  2. R

    The Big Pit Mining museum of Wales UK

    I went there back in 1987 when I was 8, one of the coolest things I have ever done.
  3. R

    What Other Hobbies do you have?

    Time to sell some model railroad stuff and get a riding mower!
  4. R

    What Other Hobbies do you have?

    Weight lifting Skydiving Cars




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top